NYICFF's Annual Benefit
Food, Drinks, Auction Items, Celebrity Honoree (TBA!), and a "Not for Kids" Film Program*
Thursday, February 1, 2024
58 Park Avenue
*films submitted to the Festival that may not be appropriate for kids, but we just can't keep them to ourselves
All proceeds from the benefit, including your generous donations, support NYICFF’s FilmEd Field Trip program, which brings inclusive film programs to students in communities where access to the arts is limited. With limited resources, classrooms are ill-equipped to address timely and complex issues. NYICFF’s programs enable classrooms to engage in critical discussions that allow students to better understand themselves and the world around them.
Field Trips are always offered free of charge for schools where the majority of students are living below the poverty line, and with your help we can keep it that way.
Join Our Host Committee
As a Host, you will be playing an important role in supporting NYICFF with both your enthusiasm for our mission and a financial commitment.
- Invite 10 (or more!) guests to attend or donate to the benefit.
- Make a donation at one of the host giving levels below:
- Castmate – $750 — Benefit tickets for 2 guests + Name on materials
- Lead Actor – $1,500 — Benefit tickets for 2 guests + Name on materials
- Director – $2,500 — Benefit tickets for 2 guests + Name on materials
- Producer – $5,000 — Benefit tickets for 4 guests + Name on materials
- Screen Legend – $10,000 — Benefit tickets for 6 guests + Name on materials